Websites / Apps:
- “Personal Information,” which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and / or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, photograph, precise geolocation information (ie, your specific location) and, in some cases, user names; and
- “Non-personal Information,” that is, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information (eg, your city), and your gender as well as your device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware / software / firmware. Non-personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and / or device, such as the action you take within and outside of the Websites / Apps, the browser you use, the identity of other apps included on your device, the date and time of your use of the Websites / Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and / or apps you used before and after using our Websites / Apps.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- audiolib.id needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given audiolib.id permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in audiolib.id legitimate interests
- audiolib.id needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Use of the Personal Information That We Collect
When you download and use our Websites / Apps, we do not require to collect any personal information about you, except we collect:
- if the parents send us an email from the Websites / Apps, then only we collect the email addresses specifically to provide support
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Use of the Non-personal Information That We Collect
Non-personal Information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your Non-personal Information to:
- track your use of our Websites / Apps to help us learn more about your game gaming experience;
- compile statistics;
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other safety reasons;
- determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can decide what set of laws apply to you;
- send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function);
- this data may be used for internal purposes such as personalization of content and contextual (not behavioral) advertising.
Our products are free, so users must receive ad impressions on our products. We have chosen ads that match our target market. However, we cannot control all ads because AdNetwork has more control over choosing ad content.
We strive to maintain the security of advertisements. The purpose of the advertisement itself is not to distract the user, but it is the responsibility for users who use our free application.
We want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that we will be able to do necessary actions.